1. The energy ratio is relatively high.
With a high storage energy density, has reached 460-600Wh/kg, which is about 6-7 times the lead-acid battery;
2. Long service life, service life can reach more than 6 years, lithium iron phosphate is a positive battery 1C (100% DOD) charge and discharge, there can be used 10,000 times recorded
3. High rated voltage (single operating voltage of 3.7V3.2V), about equal to 3 nickel-cadmium or nickel hydride rechargeable battery series voltage, easy to form a battery power supply group;
4. With high power tolerance, in which the lithium-ion battery of phosphorus acid Ferro-iron for electric vehicles can reach 15-30C charge and discharge capacity, easy to accelerate the high-intensity start-up;
5. Low self-discharge rate, which is one of the most prominent advantages of the battery, can generally do 1%/month, significantly lower than Ni-Cd 25-30%, Ni, MH 30-35%.
6. Lightweight, the same volume underweight is about 1/5-1/6 of lead-acid battery products.
7. High and low-temperature applicability is strong, can be used in the case of -20 degrees C-60 degrees C, after process treatment can be used in an environment of -45 degrees.
8, Green environmental protection, regardless of production, use and scrapping, do not contain, nor produce any lead, mercury, cadmium, and other toxic harmful heavy metals and substances.
9. Production does not consume water, which is very beneficial to our country, which is short of water.
10. Ratio energy refers to energy per unit weight or unit volume. That energy is expressed in Wh/kg or Wh/L. Wh is the unit of energy, W is the watt, h is the hour, kg is the kilogram (weight unit), L is the liter (volume unit).