- Impress lithium batteries are built to last. We stand by our workmanship. If we make a mistake in the manufacturing of the battery, we will repair or replace it.
- Impress energy offers a manufacturer's warranty against defects for 2 years from the date of purchase. The average life of an Impress lithium iron phosphate battery is 3000 cycles, or about 5-10 years with normal use, which is appropriate to the design of the battery (see battery specifications). This warranty does not cover neglect or misuse of the battery or normal wear and tear. If the battery is deemed to have been used improperly, you will be charged a repair fee of $100/Hour, plus parts and shipping.
- To submit a warranty claim, please contact the original place of purchase. The battery may be required to be shipped back to us (Impress Energy Solutions) for further inspection.
- 1-year warranty on all accessories and freebies (charger, power bank case, voltmeter, etc.).
- Free lifetime technical support and free battery analysis.
- Warranty can only be used once for replacement parts.
- The customer pays return shipping for return or warranty component inspection. Please note that some battery returns may require special paperwork and packaging, and additional charges will be encountered in these cases. This is to properly comply with lithium battery shipping regulations. For all return shipments, we recommend using a local shipping service, such as a FedEx office or UPS store.
- If you have a quality issue with a product, please contact support to help diagnose the problem. If the product does not meet our high-quality standards, then we will send you a replacement component or repair the original at no additional cost to you. Replacement components will only be sent once we have received your returned components and completed an inspection to determine the cause of any issues. Impress Energy is not responsible for return shipping.
- Do-it-yourself modifications or damage caused by gross negligence or abuse are not covered by the warranty.